Blues resolved #mondayblues - @maddenrichard
10/10 would watch
"Last Trolley" - 6x8", Acrylic & gouache
Original available for purchase from Disney Wonderground Gallery.
For enquiries and holds for personal pick-up only, please call Disney Vault 28 at (714) 300 7004
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 promotional photo
- For a really long time, that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.
- When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that.
- She pays me back every day. Just by being my wife.
- I shouldn’t have been with Roy, and there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. But the truth is, I didn’t care about any of those reasons until I met you.
- Not enough for me? You are everything.
- He said that you…told him how much you love me…about how you feel when I walk in a room, and…about how you’ve never for a second doubted that I’m the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.
What about you, Chapman?
We’re in love and we’re REALLY ANNOYED ABOUT IT
Charming Illustrated Cinemagraphs Reflect The Idyllic Mood Of Lazy Summer Days
by Rebecca Mock
You can feel each one…
people that find carousel of progress boring r far too negative and u don’t need them in ur life
√ Harry Potter Inspired Illustrations
A series of “artifacts” from the wizarding world (and extremely fun commission!).
"Harry Potter Artifacts; Books 1-7," ink and watercolor, 2013.